Residential & Commercial Heating & Furnace Repair Springfield, Va
Are you winter-ready? If yes, make sure your heating system is ready, too. You don’t want to get caught up with a broken heater or furnace when the cold season arrives. So, as early as now, check your HVAC unit and see if it needs servicing and repair. And when it does, know where to go in Springfield, VA for heating system service.
Tim & Sons Services is your service of choice. We’ll repair your Heating & Cooling ; Furnace system back to optimal performance to make sure you’ll be warm and comfortable come the winter season and even on just cold weather.
Tim & Sons Provides Heating & Cooling; Oil Furnace, Gas Furnace, Heat Pump Repair in Springfield VA Heating Repair in Fairfax VA.
Wide-range of heating repair services
We offer comprehensive service repairs for almost any type and brand of heating system. We have perfected our methods for over 25 years and have completed many lasting repair jobs.
Our highly skilled and experienced technicians can assist you with the following:
- Heater repair
- Furnace repair
- Heat pumps repair
- Oil furnace repair
- HVAC emergency repair
- HVAC service agreements
7-point heating system checklist
Before bringing your unit for service, conduct this 7-point inspection to determine the problem with your heating system:
- Check if the thermostat is set correctly – Make sure that the thermostat is set to heat, someone may have accidentally switched it to the wrong setting. Set it to your desired temperature.
- Check if the breaker is turned on – You may need to turn-on or reset the breaker that controls your thermostat and HVAC. There are times that the system becomes unresponsive.
- Check the wiring – Sometimes there are loose or broken wires that keep your thermostat from not working.
- Check for disconnection on the outside unit – The disconnect switch at the outdoor unit should be plugged or flipped on otherwise the system won’t really work. You can also check for loose connection or if the outside unit is burned. Beware of electric hazard when doing this.
- Check if the air filter is clean – Your HVAC depends on the airflow and a dirty or clogged air filter can cause your unit to lose efficiency. Air filters should be cleaned or changed regularly.
- Check the outdoor coil if clean of debris or snow – Make sure that the coil is clean and clear of any debris and snow. These sometimes affect your unit from working properly.
- Check the registers if open or unblocked – The vents may be closed or blocked that is affecting the airflow. Make sure to clear any blockage or clean the registers.
When you have followed the instructions above and the heating system is still not working, it’s now time to call us for service. By checking your unit first, you can provide good feedback to our technician.
Tim & Sons Services Does Heating System Repairs
The most trusted heating and cooling specialist in Fairfax County VA and surrounding areas, Tim & Sons Services provides the best and most trustworthy heater and furnace repairs, Heat Pump Repair in Springfield, VA, Heating Repair in Springfield, VA. We’ve been in the business for over 25 years and have earned the loyalty of customers.
Work With Us
Tim and Sons Services is a team of experienced HVAC technicians with over a decade of individual experience. Our company offers quality and affordable Heating maintenance and repair services in Springfield, VA.
With experienced technicians ready for dispatch 24/7, we will repair, fix, and maintain heating units when you have a demand; the services are covering both commercial and residential areas.
If you’re looking for a reliable HVAC company in Springfield, VA and surrounding areas to keep your Furnace & Heat Pumps optimized all year round, send us a message and we’ll e-mail you a FREE cost estimate on our service.
Our Services Include:
Heating Repair Burke, VA | Heating Repair Springfield, VA | Heating Repair Fairfax County, VA | Heating Repair Annandale, VA | Heating Repair Fairfax Station, VA | Heating Repair Centreville, VA | Heating Repair Chantilly, VA | Heating Repair Clifton, VA | Heating Repair Dunn Loring, VA | Heating Repair Fort Hunt, VA | Heating Repair Franconia, VA | Heating Repair Great Falls, VA | Aquacal Pool Heat Pumps Repair Great Falls, VA | Heating Repair Herndon, VA | Heating Repair Huntington, VA | Heating Repair Hybla Valley, VA | Heating Repair Idylwood, VA | Heating Repair Lincolnia, VA | Heating Repair Lorton, VA | Heating Repair Mantua, VA | Heating Repair Mason Neck, VA | Heating Repair McLean, VA | Heating Repair Merrifield, VA | Heating Repair Mount Vernon, VA | Heating Repair Newington, VA| Heating Repair Oakton, VA | Heating Repair Pimmit Hills, VA | Heating Repair Reston, VA | Heating Repair Rose Hill, VA | Heating Repair Seven Corners, VA | Heating Repair Tysons, VA | Heating Repair Vienna, VA | Heating Repair West Falls Church, VA | Heating Repair West Wolf Trap, Heating Repair Woodbridge, VA, Heating Repair Arlington County, VA.
Call Tim & Sons Heating & Cooling today (571) 436 4179 to schedule a service call to solve your Heating problems quickly